Medlemmar: 8706 st.
Visa menyn

Arsenal versus the spuds

5 inlägg / 0 nya
Senaste inlägg
Paul Geddes
Bild för Paul Geddes
Arsenal versus the spuds

Hi, so I've never written in the forum before what with only joining today, and I'm not totally sure I'm in the right place because of being new , awful at Swedish, totally computer illiterate, and looking after a 2 ur old at the same time as writing, but! 

Tomorrow  is the spurs game, we have a real chance to turn remember over, and go above them, and set a marker for the season, arteta, auba, and a whole bunch of other things!! 

So what do people think the line up will be, what kinda football do we play, how to handle lurch? ( kane) me ,I think we need ramsdale  in goal, the back 4 picks itself, partey and sambi in the middle, saka wide right, odegaard and the smith interchangeable and auba up top,

What I think will happen, xhaka back in, ( nightmare) Leno back in, pepe back in, probably  for smith Rowe, and maybe laca for auba because of the defensive protection, I think lurch will keep playing as a deep deep striker, kinda Teddy Sheringham is, and arteta will look to counter that.

What do you guys think?

Simon Corner
Bild för Simon Corner

Hey Paul, welcome:)

I really hope that Arteta can keep his cool and play the same team that was fielded against Norwich and Burnley. Yet I think that Xhaka Will play... Probably cause he is the safest choice. And I feel kinda boring saying this but Xhaka and Partey were a pretty good pairing last spring.
And if Xhaka does a Xhaka and gets sent of he hopefully takes Lurch with him. ;)

Simon

Paul Geddes
Bild för Paul Geddes

I just don't want to see  him anywhere near the team, he was, well familiar if not safe, but he's a total liability.

I want to see speed, unpredictable play, and controlled aggression, for me that's sambi next to partey, spurs are there for the taking, they have been crap this season, ! 

Pelle
Bild för Pelle

I doubt Leno will start and honestly don't see any reason for that since Ramsdale done well.

Also we need Xhaka (whatever your opinion of him are) cause he is one of few that really knows how important NLD are. Also I honestly haven't seen Sambi doing well again tough oponents. He wasn't good against Chelsea and therefore put to bench next game against City.

This is NLD, its not an average game!

Btw, welcome and congrats to your 2y...

If it's too strong, then you're too weak!

Pelle
Bild för Pelle

Ramsdale

Tomi White Gabriel Tierney

Xhaka Partey

Saka Ödegaard ESR

Auba

Helt okej startelva trots allt! 

If it's too strong, then you're too weak!